Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Hop WINNER!

Hello there and happy halfway through the week day! :D I have my winner from Madge's Happy Birthday Blog Hop from last week! Thank you all so very much for celebrating and hopping with us! I wish I could give everyone a prize--maybe one day (like Oprah...you get a stamp set!...you get a paper pack!....you get a...well, you get it--hehe). For today, let's say 3 cheers for the winner of:
1 Peachy Keen July 2014 Stamp of the Month set
I had 27 comments and #24 was randomly picked, so the lucky winner is:
MICHELE SMITH!
Michele Smith said...
Your cousin is going to LOVE this! What a beautiful set to commemorate the beginning of their journey. I love all of the little details, especially the folder tabs on the side of the book. You did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing :-)
 

Congrats Michele!! Please email me at LinseyP2@msn.com to claim your stamp set and I'll ship it to you!

Thanks again to everyone for your continued support and friendship! I cherish you all! Have a creative and blessed day my friends!!!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Congrats to your winner!