Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy New Year! January 2017 Planner Page

Hey friends!! I wanted to show you my first planner pocket page for 2017--just to prove that I did it and am on task for my #1 resolution this year, to get organized. Isn't that the story of my life, hehe! Well all I can say is if getting organized is going to be as much fun as I had doing this page, then I'm in good shape! ;)
I was super blessed to win one of the newest "simple collections" from Simple Stories recently and have itching for the new year to come around so I could pull it out and play! And let me say, this little Happy New Year Simple Collection packs a big punch and I couldn't be happier with the results! I love the pops of neon color along with crisp black and white and this smaller collection of papers and stickers is just right for an occasion/holiday like New Years where we don't necessarily need as much product as, say, we do for Christmas. I also love the clear 6 pocket insert for my page, which always comes right before my big view month page and after my monthly dashboard, then it goes into weekly spreads. If you have a planner, it's may be much the same. The clear pockets make it easy to add a bit of dimension and more interest to my page.
I added a tiny bit of my resolutions list using cool Tim Holtz Idea-ology  rub-on words. Too easy!
Washi tape is always a slam dunk on my planner pages! And I adore washi with words and phrases on them, like this one from Illustrated Faith....
That pretty much says it all for me! Let's carry on and make 2017 our BEST YEAR EVER, shall we?!!! Thanks so much for stopping by today! xoxo

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

WOW WOW WOW Linsey most gorgeous planner EVER!

Diane Noble said...

Prettiest one I ever saw. E.V.E.R! This is just gorgeous. Love everything about it...colors, decorations. Such style!