Thursday, October 5, 2017

October Planner Spread with Halloween Ribbon Tassel

Hi friends! I'm up on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog today sharing my October planner spread with you! Like a spider, this month has certainly crept up on me, how about you? I can hardly believe that Halloween is coming up just around the corner, but I'm definitely feeling all the spooky-fun vibes! I decided to create my October planner spread with a Halloween theme, along with a festive Halloween ribbon tassel and this is how it came out...
I love building planner layouts. It just always seems to come together so easily and I don't ever fuss over anything too much. I wish I could do this with my scrapbook layouts! I have a hang up with them and always have to spend forever trying to pull together a page. But for some reason, I don't have this problem with my planners. Yay! Of course, my planner ribbon tassel is the highlight of my spread. I love how all these gorgeous ribbons and trims coordinate! Here's a list of all I used: Plaid Ribbon Black Bold Check, Pumpkins on Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Itsy Bitsy Spiders on Tangerine Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Grape Taffeta Ribbon, White 3/8" Ric Rac, 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon Black, Satin Swiss Dots Ribbon Tangerine w/Black Dots.
I hope you like my planner spread and ribbon tassel! Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

That adds so much with the ribbon.

Helen Gullett said...

Linsey, the ribbon tassel is super cute.
I love your blog, too!

Diane Noble said...

LOVE it, Linsey! I bet your planners would be worth so much because you are so amazing at putting so many pretty little details in everything you do. Love this, gf.

El arte de vivir con arte said...

Hello nnice post