Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Happy New Year Planner Spread and Ribbon Tassel

Hi friends! I'm back up on the RRR blog today sharing my latest planner spread. Winter 2018 is amongst us and I'm loving my festive New Year's themed planner spread to help keep my spirits high while the temperatures are low! A fresh new year to start things off right and a new planner spread and ribbon tassel to go along with it!
I made this spread for my white and gold striped planner. As you can see, the inside is white with tiny gold dots and it goes perfect with my color combo and papers. My planner ribbon tassel is always my favorite part of my monthly planner spreads. This one includes colors of gold, gray, black and white.
It's so easy and fun to make ribbon tassels! I love the different textures and styles of ribbon and trim that make up my tassel. I used a strip of each of the following: Shimmer Satin Old Gold, Diamond Satin Black, White 3/8" Ric Rac, Delicate Stitched Satin Shell Gray, 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon Black, and Vanessa White Crochet Lace. I also added a small Silver Snowflake Charm to the top of the tassel. 
And that's all for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by Once again, I hope you've been inspired in some way by my planner spread and ribbon tassel charm! Have a great day and happy crafting

2 comments:

Tone K. said...

This is so fantastic!
So festive and sparkling :)

Diane Noble said...

WOW...this is stunning. I tried to get into planners and couldn't keep up...but seeing yours certainly makes me want to try again. Love it.