Wednesday, May 2, 2018

I Am Altered Mini Album

Hello there! Linsey here today sharing my altered tree mini album featuring one of my very favorite Simple Stories collections, I Am. This collection calls to my soul. I'm so inspired by the beautiful message it carries and felt it was a perfect fit for the tree shaped chipboard album. I really like how it came out and I hope you like it too!
Each piece was decorated with the 6x8 paper pad on both sides and no matter which papers I chose, one coordinates with the other every time. From each darling die cut to every sweet sticker, it all matches beautifully together. No stress scrapbooking, thank you!  
I love the colorful patterns and lively sentiments in this collection. The gold accents throughout add a touch of sophistication and elegance. I Am is brimming with beauty and purpose. I really is a celebration of life.
Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you've been creatively inspired by my project and by the wonderful I Am collection. Until next time, happy crafting!

Products Used:
I Am Combo Sticker- #10025
I Am 6x8 Paper Pad- # 10038
I Am 6x12 Chipboard- #10039
I Am Bits & Pieces- #10040
I Am 4x6 Stickers- #10041
I Am Clear Stickers- #10042

No comments: