This has got to be the easiest treat bag ever to make! It is super simple, here's the skinny:
- Autumn Treats Stamps by Clear Artistic Stamps
- 1 piece of 4 x 11" card stock, scored at 5 1/4" AND 5 3/4"
- white square for image and coordinating piece of cardstock to layer. (my square is about 2 1/2" x 3" before the frame.)
- small and large oval punch (optional)
- Crop-a-dile and large eyelets
This treat bag works perfectly for a yummy sweet treat OR how about filling a little bag of fun Autumn/Halloween embellishments and give to a fellow crafting pal! FUN!
Stroll into our charming new Cottage Studio to see more yummy stuff and for a convenient place of links to the other designers. Check out Gwen’s tutorial from Monday, she is showing you how to make quick and easy cards with your nestabilities, plus see what Wendi has cooked up this week for Wednesday's with Wendi! Thanks for taking time from your day to visit me! Hugs and Happy Crafting!