Monday, November 3, 2008

The Countdown Is ON!

I don't know about you, but the moment Halloween is over, I begin working on my vast list of things to prepare for the upcoming holidays and the countdown is on! In this spirit, I thought a "Countdown To Christmas" journal would be a good thing to help me along the way. Oh, and how about another sneak peek of the upcoming Clear Artistic Stamps release?
This festive holiday tree on the mini bookmark is from the Little Blossoms Cottage set and is perfect for embossing--so I did, in gold. I also created a pattern on the pomegranate card stock with another stamp from this set, which I think resembles little hollyberries and leaves. The time spinner is from Tim Holtz.

Thanks for popping by today. I'm off to see what SCS has going on today for thier Try A New Technique challenge and they also have a "Holiday Blitz" happening all week--so much inspiration and I need it all! I hope you have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Neva said...

What a lovely covered journal this is. Great job on that gurl. Love it.

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Love the journal and I am counting down also. EEK... I am running out of hours in the day. lOL

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh, what a pretty little journal! the gold and red is awesome together!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute journal Linsey, I started the countdown yesterday...so close to Christmas and I haven't bought that first gift(unless you count all the gifts I bought for myself,hehe)!!

Joani McDonald said...

Very nice. I think that the red and black make it look more elegant than just a journal.
You do such great work!
Hugs
Joani

Deb Wood said...

Wow is this ever gorgeous, totally love it!