Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Sunday....

...and I hope this day is filled with things that make you happy. I always feel just a bit more thankful on Sunday. It is a day for me to reflect on the many blessings in my life. I took a few pictures while walking Maddie thru the neighborhood recently. There are so many beautiful things everywhere--we are often too over-scheduled to stop briefly and simply be. When we do, I think those are the moments of true living. It is then that I am personally able to experience pure gratitude and sheer joy for this great thing called L-I-F-E. Have a beautiful day.

4 comments:

Etha said...

ohhhh what beautiful pictures! love the one with just the leaves, perfect background paper :)

Neva said...

WOW Linsey these pictures are just a perfect sign of fall. I love it when the trees start changing colors. So pretty

Laurie Wilson said...

What awesome pictures! I really love all of them!

Joani McDonald said...

Fall's my favorite time of the year! Thank you for sharing such beautiful pic's!
Hugs,
Joani