Friday, September 3, 2010

Sweet Friend

Hellooo friends! Wow, I can hardly believe that we are already at the end of our summer--it went by faster than ever! I hope everyone has enjoyed the long, warm days and made some wonderful memories to be cherished always :)
The card I made last night was inspired by Kazan's super simple and fabulous sketch #60 from 2 Sketches 4 You! Here it is and I hope you might be as inspired as I was to join in the fun too! All you have to do is use the sketch provided as your inspiration to create any card or scrapbook page. I love Gina K. Designs and this stamp with the pretty cherries is from her Summer Harvest set, since summer isn't offcially over just yet hehe!
Thank you so much for visiting me today and I wish each and every one of my sweet friends a safe, happy and fun Labor Day weekend!

12 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Linsey! You're back!!! I've missed your sweet face and your talent! I saw you pop up on my reader and I was so happy! Then I saw your comment on my blog, and let me tell you, I really needed that lift today. Thank you sooooo much!

Your card is just as gorgeous as ever! I love the sparkle and the pretty trim! Very pretty!

Theresa Momber said...

Oooh, love all that sparkle! Gorgeous card, Linsey!

Lisa Lara said...

Hey Linds,
This card is beautiful. I love how you ruffled your lace on it.

cnelson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! love, love, LOVE it!

StampinCathy said...

So glad to see you back. Your card is just amazing and so inspiring. Love all the details and color combo. Sure have missed you.

Angie Tieman said...

What a lovely card! Such beautiful watercoloring and that lace is divine! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y!

Unknown said...

you rocked this sketch - I love the paper, colors, images - you name it
Thanks for joining us at 2 Sketches 4 You

Scrappychick said...

Gorgeous card Lins, love the lace!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely stunning Linsey!! Hugs!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card great take of the sketch tfs!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Linsey!
Hugs,
True :D

Zafran ali said...

So gorgeous & so cool really nice done,This card is beautiful...thank,s for so nice sharing with us...
Plastic Cards Printing