Thursday, November 4, 2010

CK Convention Seattle News & Gina K Release Party TONIGHT!

Hey hey friends! For those of us in the Seattle metro area, I want to make sure I share this info about the upcoming Creating Keekpsakes Convention in Seattle/Bellevue WA because today is the final day to register online for classes, crops and the vendor fair! Registering online saves money and guarantee's your spot at CKC at Meydenbauer Center next week, Thursday, November 11-Saturday, November 13, 2010 and I hope to see all my super awesome crafty buddies there! I have attended this convention religiously for the past several years and enjoy it more and more each time! Even if I don't take any classes, I have easily spent a good portion of the day just shopping the CKC vendor fair, doing fun make-n-takes and visiting with fellow crafters! It's loads of fun and filled with all the latest and greatest scrapbooking, stamping and crafting products on the market! I'll be at the Dollar Scrapbooking booth Fri and Sat so stop by and say hi if you're around, ok! :)

I also want to remind those of you who ADORE Gina K. Designs (and really, who doesn't?!) that tonight from 7-10pm Central, begins the Novemeber release party where Gina and her sublime design team will be showcasing the new Stamp TV stamp set along with 5 more brand new stamp sets, sneak peek projects and cards, giveaways, contests and fun, crafty chit-chat for all!!! I can't wait and I hope you all will be there tonight to share in the fun!
Thanks for stoppin' by my blog! Have a wonderfully creative day!

2 comments:

iPhone Developer said...

I’m happy to have found your very excellent article! I agree with some of your readers and will eagerly look forward to your coming updates. Just

iPhone Application Developer said...

i really like your post & as a business person i m totally agree with you that you always know what are you doing & what result you are achieving.