Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sweet n Sassy Inspiration Challenge- Cupcakes & Cocoa

Hi friends! This card is for the Sweet n Sassy Stamps Inspiration Challenge #12 found HERE. It was very inspiring indeed and so much fun! I love the yumminess of this 0 calorie cupcake inspiration!

I wanted a winter card so I inked up the big mug from Sweet n Sassy's "Warm Up" set and re-stamped it onto a scrap of patterned paper I liked. I used the "whipped cream" topping to make it a cupcake top instead and made an easy cupcake base from another piece of scrap dp. I sponged a big of creamy caramel (SU!) and distressed the edges of the image frame. Cuttlebugged the blue base with swiss dots embossing folder then had fun with embellishments, as you can see :) Hope you play along too, it goes all month long! Thanks so much for visiting me. Have a creative day!

No comments: