Friday, April 20, 2012

If The Tiara Fits...

Hello friends and happy Friday, whoo hoo! I wanted to get this card done before the weekend because there's so much crafty fun going on in bloggerland and I want to be in on all of it! I will be participating in the Cooking with Cricut Home Decor blog hop on Saturday and Sunday, which is sure to be packed full of awesome inspiration and ideas for using your Cricut machine to make fabulous home decor projects! And I definitely can't miss the Sassy Studio Designs new release and blog hop on Saturday at 7pm, hope to see lots of friends there too cuz I think it's gonna be a blast! I have to check the time, but I'm pretty sure the new release party for Sweet and Sassy Stamps is tonight as well---whew, see what I'm talkin about! fun fun fun!!!
 More action wobble fun with my queenie kitty (Paisley cartridge); sentiment from Gina K Designs (Melanie Munchinger)
I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Wobble Wednesday's Challenge #6- Pets (+ always an action wobble!)
***NEW BLOG CHALLENGE ALERT***
The lovely Janis of PauseDreamEnjoy has a new Action Wobble Challenge HERE!
This week's theme is PETS

Thank you for stopping by on your Friday and I wish you a weekend full of fun and smiles!

12 comments:

Dee Burns said...

Linsey, I just posted my Wobble card and saw yours, it's just beautiful, Love the colors and all the embellishments. Love the cat image and do not have that cart... but, I think I will soon...lol.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Have a great day!

Wobble Wobble,
Dee B

jessica said...

What an awesome card Linsey! Your colors are fab and love the sentiment!!
TFS

Pia S said...

What a fun card! Love the cat with tiara and the sentiments. Great choice of colors - love B&W&red combo!

Mary Lou said...

Wow this is GREAT!!!! Wobbly fun--Cute cute cute!!!!!
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!!
Hugz

Tami said...

That is too cute Thanks for playing at Gingerloft!!

Janis Lewis said...

Love your wobbly kitty! You are so sweet. I love reading your comments. Of course you can grab the winner badge! Hugs! :) Janis

Kate said...

This is just so Adorable. It reminds me of that friends episode.

Hugs,
Kate

Janis Lewis said...

Linsey, Did you see you won the Wobble Wednesday Challenge with this??? YEAH!!!! Go to their blog and contact them for your prize! I was so happy to see your cat wobble creation as the winner. Hugs! :) Janis
http://wobblewednesdayschallenge.blogspot.com/

Alyna said...

hi
wow this sure is a fab card
totally love ur colors
the layout is very nice
and love the way u have done ur cat :)
thank for joining us at Gingerloft challenge :)
hugs
Alyna

Janice said...

Brilliant card - just love it! Jx

Nikki Byrne said...

Oh this is BRILL!! Love that cat!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Gingerloft this week. Good luck. Hugs

NIKkI DT

Jan Hennings said...

so cute and thanks for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge :)