Monday, April 28, 2014

Friends...

Hello and happy Tuesday!
I want to share my card for the My Favorite Things sketch challenge #173. It was a really wonderful sketch this week---nice n clean! And perfect for my beautiful new sentiment stamp set from MFT called Words Of Inspiration. With sentiments like this, it's the perfect set for many occasions and I just adore it!
I am entering my card into a wonderful challenge blog I recently found:
Word Art Wednesday-Anything Uplifting & Inspiring Goes #129 
I felt my new Anna Griffin lace trimmings embossing folder and border were a lovely accompaniment for this card. Finished with Wild Orchid sweetheart blossoms and Wild Orchid cosmos daisy and a bit of ivory hemp cord all from RRR.
That's all for me! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a creative and blessed day!!!

7 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

What a beautiful way to open my computer this morning and that sketch is going in my file................Lis

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Linsey! Your take on the sketch is spot on and I love how you embellished this!!
Such an AWESOME card my friend!!!
Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a GREAT week so far!!!

Unknown said...

Very sweet embossing, lovely colors and sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Abundant Blessings, Carole

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Linsey! Love the beautiful embossed background! Thanks so much for joining along with MFT :)

Jo Ann said...

This is so lovely, Linsey! Love the pink colors and the CAS style. So blessed to have you join our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again for a new Challenge that started today. Leaving you with God's Word in John 6:35, "Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty." Hugs always...

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This looks Amazing, love the Embossing.

Stampsnob. said...

And now it is mine .....Lis