Sunday, October 19, 2014

Altered Mini Lantern

Hi friends, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Today I'm sharing this little old lantern that I altered with paper flowers and Really Reasonable Ribbon, which is of course, my favorite ribbon of all! I love the look of this lovely Edna Natural Crochet Lace combined with some of my natural cheesecloth flowing down the sides of the rustic lantern. I adorned the top with a variety of Wild Orchid Roses and a bit of the fabulous 2 1/2" Cotton Blend Vintage Travel Print Ribbon. I also added 2 Red Bead Berry Spray Clusters from Wild Orchid Crafts.
--"Inspire" lightbulb and bling charm from Prima Junkyard Findings.
And that's all--short and sweet! I hope you might be inspired with a creatively bright idea of your own today too! Thanks so much for stopping by and staying a while. Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

You work magic with home décor Linsey.

Stampsnob. said...

Lovely as is everything you do......Lis

~ Jo ~ said...

very beautiful altered home decor Linsey!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Migdalia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jessica said...

This is so beyond AWESOME Linsey! WOW all those flowers and ribbons and embellishments are AMAZING!
Super altered project my sweet friend!