Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Jar of Love

Hi friends and thanks for popping in! I sure hope your week is going great so far and hang on, Friday's almost here! :) Today I made a card for the Cool Canning Jars Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I just love jars, don't you? They are so much fun in so many ways! I recently received this super cute stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. called Jars of Love x3 by Angie Blom, one of my favorite illustrators and whipped up a simple thank you card.
I have so many wonderful friends who deserve a great big thanks from me--just for being my friend. So I wanted to capture a little bit of love in a jar and send it to someone special. And thank YOU for spending a while here with me today. I really appreciate you and your friendship too! Wishing all my friends a creative and very blessed day!

5 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

I have filled Punched out acrylic jars with bug ( you caught a bug) Hugs and kisses , candy , fishing hooks BUT NEVER LOVE this is wonderful..............Lis

Brenda said...

Linsey, this is the sweetest card! I love your idea, gonna have to pin this one!

jessica said...

This is AWESOME!! Linsey I just LOVE the filled jar with hearts!
Super SWEET card my friend!!!
Hope you are having a GREAT weekend! Off to play catch up on your wonderful projects :)

Julia Aston said...

Hi Linsey! what a sweet jar filled with loving hearts! Your gold 'thanks' looks so pretty with it!

Anonymous said...

This is darling! Love the jar!