Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Candy Time!

Hi friends! Today is my final post as an RRR designer and I want to express how much I have enjoyed being a part of their design team over the past 6 months. Thanks to Bonnie, my fellow designers and all the wonderful RRR fans for enriching my creative journey--it's been my great pleasure and honor working with them and sharing my creations and I will miss being part of the team very much. My final project is all about Halloween and my favorite part of Halloween--duh, the candy!! I whipped up this sweet little ensemble below with some super cute paper and embellishments from Doodlebug Designs "Ghouls & Goodies" collection and "Halloween Parade" collection, the Bubblegum Treat Box Die, plus ribbon from the Haunted Halloween Assortment/September ribbon club assortment. Hope you enjoy it!
Are you in the RRR Monthly Ribbon Club yet? It's only $9 per month and each ribbon assortment is filled with a fabulous array of 7-9 different ribbons varying in theme and averaging 14-16 yards of ribbon total. This is a phenomenal value and a perfect gift idea for the upcoming holiday season!
Aren't these patterned papers and stickers from Doodlebug Designs the cutest ever?!! I love how everything in their collections always coordinate so perfectly together--fool proof--which is just right for me! Doodlebug always has all the bells and whistles too--like these adorable mini clothespins and doodle twine--so much fun!! I will be entering my treat box ensemble into MCT Designer Challenge for October. The deadline is on Halloween day, October 31st, so there's still time to join in the fun...if you dare--mwah-hahaha! ;) I'm also tossing this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge-Treats! If you have a "treat" project you've made this week, why not head over there and join in the challenge too! And I'm also entering it into the Paper Issues Linky Party-"Witchin You A Happy Halloween with SRM Stickers" Halloween may be over, but the Paper Issues Halloween themed linky party is not! There's still 3 days to play along and your project doesn't have to be new--so link up your most frightfully fabulous projects and join in the fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and making my last post as an RRR designer a wonderful and memorable one! Have a creative and very blessed day my friends!!!

16 comments:

Cataleya said...

Dear Linsey, it's so beautiful and so cool!!! I love your creations very much!!! :) I'm so happy to be with you at wonderful guest DT of Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft and to learn more about you and your creativity!!! I'm your follower now :) Big hugs, xoxo
~Olga Kovalchuk

sweetpeaemmalou said...

WOWZERS!! This is absolutely fabulous!!! LOVE THEM!! Thanks for joining in on the My Creative Time: Designer Challenge!!!! :)

Cassandra said...

Woweee!!! This is so much fun Linsey! My favorite by far!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

jessica said...

OMG Linsey!!!
These are so super AWESOME!!!!
GREAT papers, gorgeous ribbons and AMAZING treats!!!!
You ROCK my friend!
Thanks for sharing and playing along in the MCT Designers Challenge and for sharing all your AWESOME RRR projects this past 6 months! I know you will be missed!

Migdalia said...

WOW!! This is AMAZING! Super cute, COOL and TOTALLY fun!!
You ROCK!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sarah P said...

These are adorable. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up.

Sarah

Stampsnob. said...

I need to make those candy wrappers for New Years Crackers this is a terrific project Good job......Lis

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Wow! The cracker boxes look like treats themselves!

Thank you for joining us for our Purple, Orange, Lime Green with Black challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Liz O. said...

fabulous project Linsey! Indeed, the papers are super cute!
TFS

Tara said...

This party set is ADORABLE! Makes me want to have a Halloween party just so I can make these! Thanks for your awesome comment on my blog- you create awesome stuff!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER FUN treats, Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

Shelly said...

What AWESOME treats Linsey! They are so amazing!
Have a SUPER day!
Shelly

snappy scrappy said...

My gosh...fabulousness, thanks for playing along with our challenge at My Creative Time!! DT~Lee-Ann :)

LucyLu said...

WOW!!! These are awesome treats Linsey!!! Thank you for joining us over at My Creative Time - Designer Challenge!!!

Kim H said...

Linsey ~ OMG these are AMAZING!! I LOVE them! The colors are PERFECT, the details are amazing and I know whomever got these LOVED them! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designers Challenge!