Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween! Get Your Spooky On!

Hi friends and to those of you who celebrate, a very happy Halloween to you! I'm sharing the card I finally made for this month's challenge over at Viva Las Vegas Stamps! The October challenge- Get Your SPOOKY On was an inspiration piece and must use predominantly VLVS as the main focal images. I hope I succeeded! Here's the inspiration piece...
And my take on it mixed media style....
I worked with the VLVS images that I felt coordinated with the Halloween/Spooky theme. This strange fellow with the top hat is riding a unicycle of some sort which I find pretty creepy--so I had to throw in a sweet treat to balance it out--this chocolate Hershey's bar is just right!
This is a bit unusual for me but I enjoyed working off an inspiration piece that sparked my creativity in a different way--thanks VLVS! And thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a safe and spooktacular Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous

Glenda T. said...

This is fabulous, love those teal letters/numbers!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Tina said...

What a great interpretation of the inspiration!