Sunday, November 2, 2014

Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Guest Design Team Project 1

Hello friends and thank you for stopping by to see me. I am very excited to share my first Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Guest Designer project and post with you today! Due to a technical error, this didn't get posted last month as it should have, so I've been asked if it may be featured today(so if you've seen this before, that's why)But there's a catch...I can only post a little bit of it here and you have to hit the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog to see it in all its glory! So here's that sneak peek of my mixed media canvas...
That's all I can show you here, eeek! :) Now, if you wish to see the entire piece and perhaps even drop me some love, please pop over to the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog! I hope you'll enjoy it and be inspired by it as much as I have enjoyed making and sharing it! Thanks so very much for visiting me, it's means a lot to me. Have a very creative and blessed day my friends!

4 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

I am on my way over this piece is making me curious....Lis

Unknown said...

Love the colors!!

jessica said...

It looks AWESOME!!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Wow I love how you do this Linsey, maybe you would give me a mixed media lesson? Off to see the whole thing.