Thursday, April 13, 2017

Really Reasonable Ribbon April Blog Hop!

Hello friends! I hope you're having a lovely day so far! If you're hopping with us for the Really Reasonable Ribbon April Blog Hop and coming to me from the fabulous, amazing CHERRY'S BLOG, then you're in the right place! If not, why not head over to the RRR blog to see the details and start the hop!
This month's Aqua and Coral Mix April Ribbon Club Assortment is super gorgeous!!
I loved using all the ribbons from this assortment on my 2017 Easter mini album and I love how it turned out! I hope you do to!
I really like to tie different ribbon strips to rings on ring albums and the RRR ribbon club assortments are always perfect for this! I used every single beautiful ribbon from the assortment on the cover, inside on some of the album pages and of course, on the rings. I love how this assortment coordinates so perfectly with the adorable Simple Stories Easter Simple Set Collection!
I also loaded the cover with lots of pretty flowers from RRR including Wild Orchid Crafts Ivory Open Roses, 2-Tone Peach Sweetheart Blossoms, and Miniature Gardenias Mixed Colors (I used the Aqua Gardenias) and I made 2 big bows for the front with the 5/8" Coral Rose Bold Diamond Print Satin Ribbon.
 And one more of the ribbon ring...I just love pretty ribbons so very much, don't you? 
Ahh...........
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed seeing my project and now your next stop on the hop is SHEILA! Have a great day!

20 comments:

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love this!! Beautiful and so ADORABLE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

April said...

This is such a cheery and bright album. I love all the wonderful details. I also love how you used the ribbons. Great job!

cjgusloff57 said...

Such a cute Easter Bunny Album !Anyone would love to receive this on Easter!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the ribbons, and those sweet buttons tucked in with the flowers...perfect! This paper is totally adorable! Great job!

Bonnie Garby said...

This is just toooo cute! I LOVE it! What a fun mini album with lots of ribbon-y goodness! :)

Pssequimages said...

WOW---how Clever. This just JUMPS!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow wow wow! This is so fabulous! It looks like it came straight from the Easter Bunny himself! Love it!

Edwina said...

Too, Too cute! I love your mini album. It is so precious. It will be enjoyed a long, long time. I just love this month's ribbons. I like how you used flowers and buttons on your album. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

You chose the perfect paper! this is so colorful and happy it makes me smile. Beautiful work.

Pattie J. said...

This is cute, cute, cute, and bright an spring with the RRR's.

Sue D said...

So cute with all of the ribbons.

Amy C. said...

How cute! I love all the pretty flower and button embellishments!

Nicole Robinson said...

This card is stunning! So many beautiful colors!!

Diane Noble said...

Your mini album is stunning...so precious! Love all the amazing detail with the fabulous flowers...and you're right, those ribbon colors acting as your springboard created an amazing display of spring hues. I absolutely LOVE it. So HAPPY...made me smile! Love you, girl! Have a blessed Easter. So thankful the work Jesus did for us made us sisters!

The Crafty Critter said...

Such a beautiful assortment of ribbons! I just love how you tied them and the grouping of flowers around the bottom rocks! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
-Miranda
TheCraftyCritter.com

Helen said...

This is a great card. I enjoyed everything about it from your color coordinated images and sentiment to the incredible use of the ribbon selections. Thanks for sharing this.

Jill said...

What a cute card...I love it! I love the bunny, and your bow clusters are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Stampsnob. said...

Oh what a pretty card Love so much ribbon....Lis

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Linsey, you do such remarkable work and this Easter mini album is such a perfect example of that!! Your choice of flowers in rainbow colors to match up with EVERY ribbon in the pack, with the bunny as the centerpiece really brings Springtime raining down!! Gorgeous!!!

Courtney said...

Super cute card! I love all the ribbons and spring colors. :)