Friday, August 18, 2017

Back 2 School Altered Lunch Box & Card Set

Hello and happy Friday! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Today I'm sharing some fun back-to-school inspiration for the new Anything Goes Challenge # for Really Reasonable Ribbon! I've been wanting to alter this cute little lunch box for a long time and finally did it--hooray!!
I had such fun decorating this white lunch box using the new Old School Simple Set from Simple Stories! As usual, the papers and stickers coordinated perfectly with all my RRR ribbons! For the handle, I used: Checkerboard Satin Daffodil, Diamond Satin Tropic, Swiss Dots Grosgrain Black,  NEW Tangerine Taffeta Ribbon and NEW Delicate Stitched Satin Sherry. I love ribbon so so soooooo much!!! 
 I've been using lots of buttons on my projects lately too and I love tying them with a double bow using Burlap String Natural. It just always seems to look good. :)
Once I altered the outside, I needed something to go inside the lunch box. Cards, of course! I made a set of 4 x 5 1/4" cards that can be used to give as encouragement for a child or to a parent. I'm thinking this will be a great little giftset to give to one of my lovely teacher friends for the new 2017-18 school year! I threw in a few cute school-themed planner clips as well. These are too easy to make and are so cute! 
All my cards are tied with the same Gingham Black Micro ribbon. It goes great with this paper and theme too. 
And that's a wrap! Thanks for hanging out with me for bit! I hope you will join our Anything Goes with Ribbon/Trim Challenge at RRR!!! I want to see YOUR fabulous creations!!! Happy crafting! 





2 comments:

Ann said...

Adorable! Love your lunchbox and the cards inside. Someone will be very happy to receive these! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project...

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so so pretty and such a great use of these colorful ribbons. Love the cards inside too! Amazing project. Hugs, Autumn