Monday, December 16, 2019

More Gingerbread House Cards!

Hey friends and happy Monday to you! I hope you had a marvelous weekend! I finished the rest of my special gingerbread house cards over the weekend, so I thought I'd go ahead and share them with you! They are so much fun to make because I can create one-of-a-kind houses--each and every one is unique and different and I love to use different ribbons and accents to decorate the houses too! So here are few that I have designed using all sorts of pretty things from RRR!
🎅
The first house showcases beautiful Emerald Checkerboard Satin Ribbon. The smaller bows have White Flat Back Pearls added to the centers of them. 
The next house features gorgeous Double-faced Satin in Hot Pink. This ribbon is so luxurious, it doesn't need anything else to accompany it. That bow says it all, don't ya think? ;) 
This third house might be my favorite, which is why I saved it for last It features 3/8" Crosshatch on Red Satin Ribbon. The centers of each bow has an 11mm Silver Glitter Stardust Heart Shaped Rhinestone and White Flat Back Pearls accent the centers of the lollipops and the red poinsettia flower. 
So, which one is your favorite? 
I hope you enjoyed this festive post today and I wish you happy holiday crafting! 

3 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Just adorable gingerbread Nothing says Christmas like gingerbread.......Lis

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

These are so sweet Linsey!

MariLynn said...

These are fabulous.