Thursday, April 3, 2008

PMS Pick-Me-Up!





Hello friends-- Ok, here's a little survival kit that every girl could use! Not much to explain...we all have those days...PMS--Midol--Chocolate--nuff said.

This yummy patterned paper is from Studio 8's "Delishious Desserts" collection. Melanie's "What's In Your Tin" sets 1 and 2 were used to create the front and inside borders as well as the front cover title. The 3 letter brads have some diamond stickles applied to them for sparkle and I added a white flourish rub-on to lower corner. I like the little poem I came up with for the inside and here's another especially for us stampers:

"Headache, backache, stomach cramping,

just pop a Midol, have some chocolate and get back to stamping!" hehe

And remeber, ladies, they are refillable for every month, lol! My DH says this should be called the husband's pms survival kit because it will save him too--har har! ~Hugs and Happy Stamping~







18 comments:

Lee said...

Tooo cute!! And admittedly.....true!! LOL I love those glitzy letters!! And yummy dp for sure!! What a creative idea and poem Linsey!!

Neva said...

Linsey this is such a cute project and very creative.

Julia Aston said...

Love your tin Linsey! what luscious paper - almost as good as what's inside! I think the chocolate would have to be replenished every day if not sooner! Love this cute little thing! and now you can add poet laureate to your resume!

www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com

Laura lok said...

very cute

Donna Baker said...

this is FABULOUS! congrats on getting Gina K's design team for the next quarter - you so deserve it!

Angie said...

This is perfect! Almond Roca is one of my favorites. AND I just read the news on Gina's Blog! CONGRATULATIONS GIRLIE!!!!! How cool is that? You are on her new design team! I can't wait to see what kinds of stuff you make to showcase all the great things from Gina K. Designs. GKD is my favorite stamping company by far! CONGRATS!!!

JenMarie said...

L I N S E Y ~ C O N G R A T S on the GinaK design team news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!!

Melinda said...

You are so right.... We all could use one. Great idea... Love the paper too.

Julia Aston said...

LINSEY!!!!! you were picked as a designer for May for Gina K stamps!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you rock girl - I loved that crab bucket you entered - no wonder you were chosen that was so creative and fun!!

I am SO happy for you!!! can't wait to see what creations you make with their stamps!!

dpkennedy said...

Okay this is totally cute! Great idea Linsey! AND...congratulations! You better post the news soon! You deserve it...you rock girl!!!

Melanie said...

HA ha! For watever reaosn when I checked you ealrier today I could read the post but not see the FABulous pics!! Awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie, congrats on your HUGE awesome news that I just read over at Gina's blog!! You rock!
Cyndi

Barbara Schram said...

This is super, Linsey. I love your stampers version! Wonderful!

Denise G said...

Super cute! I sure need it RIGHT NOW!!! Thanks for sharing.

Deb Wood said...

This is fabulous and definitely a kit i could use!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Don't men just think they are so funny!! If only they knew the fine line they walk between life and death, they would be a little more cautious with those kinda comments!!LOL This is super cute, fabulous idea, and I loooooovvveeee the poem!!! You Rock girlfriend!!

Carolina said...

Hi ya Linsey - just trying to catch up on all my fav blogs and this is such a treat to come back to! Love the dp and the blitz is such a nice touch!

Kim's Life said...

Love it!!!