Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Little OCC Sketch Challenge

Hellooo! Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Our Creative Corner challenge, which is a fabulous little sketch designed by the even more fabulous Laurie Schmidlin. There is still plenty of time to join in the fun and post a link of your creation at the OCC for everyone to enjoy! I inked up my Gina K. set called My Cuppa Joe, illustrated by one of my idols, Rupa Shevde (I adore that lady!)

Thanks for stoppin' by my blog and have a most awesome day!! xoxo

11 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling card Linsey! Thanks so much for inspiring us at the OCC!

Hugs to you,
Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

This is FABU! Love the colors and the images are awesome. Super job.


Tonya

StampinCathy said...

Love it! Love the layout and the colors and stamps rocks! Another inspiring card.

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute Linsey, yummy card and great job with the sketch.

Christi Flores said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome creation Lins! Love the colors you have used on this and the inking around the edges, perfect!

Love you new pic too! Hope you been doing good!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

This is super yum Linsay! What a great job with the colors and the sketch. Long time no talk but I hope you are well!

Tracey said...

Love this card Linsey!!

Carolina said...

Serioulsy - Thud! That's all I can say for this adoralbe card!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Linsey,
I love the way you made the card... and stuff you used is very cool. hotwheels

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Linsey!
BTW, you don't have to use Stamps and Smiles stamps to join in the challenges. ;0)
Viv xxx