Monday, March 30, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Preview List

Hello friends! (c) Clear Dollar Stamps is releasing a wonderful array of new stamp sets on April 1st--just 2 days away, and the design team is really making my mouth water for them all! I will be showing just one little sneaky peek tomorrow, but I know you can't wait that long, so here is a list of the lovely ladies who have some beautiful samples using SUNFLOWER SONGS for you today:
Laurie
Candy
Monique
Linda
Katie
Kim
You can see the full stamp sheet on Lori's blog, as well as Candy's sample.
Have fun sneaking peeks, peeps! And thanks for popping in! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I
will be waiting for your next post thank you once
again.

my web-site sky hd package half price