Friday, November 11, 2011

Playing Catch up!

Gosh, where the heck did this week go?! I cannot believe it's already Friday!! I'll be working CKC Seattle all weekend so I had to get some cards done earlier this week and now I am finally postin 'em during my half hour lunch break lol....
My first card is a re-do for Throwback Thursday with My Creative Time.  This is my first week as a designer for Emma's awesome company and I am embarrassed to admit that it's also my first ever participation for Throwback Thursday--I knowww....but I will most certainly be playing every week for eternity now!! I didn't know that Throwback Thursday requires a creation using a Cricut cartridge and my card for this challenge yesterday didn't have ANYthing from my cricut on it--eek--so here is my RockStar redo! I used Once Upon A Princess for my little rock star girl and star sentiment.  Emma's and my fellow dt's members cards are SO much cuter thank mine with their Peachy Keen Stamps wide eyed kids and I'm ordering them tonight when I get home!!!
I also took part in a couple challenges over at SCS this week so here they are. 
My card for My Favorite Things sketch challenge #45.  They pick a random person to win a $15 gift certificate to MFT and if you use MFT stamps, it's $20--I have MFT stamps, I love them....so DUH, of course I played! ;)
I also joined in Splitcoast's Tuesday's sketch challenge #358 and after visiting Inky Antics blog and being so inspired, I pulled out my Inky Antics little mouse in a pumpkin and cute sentiment (which is now discontinued but will always be alive and well in my craft room) for this Thanksgiving card. It paid off too because Jackie's drew ME from her post comments the other day and now my Sweety Snowman clear stamp set prize on its way!! Yippee :D
Ok I'm done! haha :) If you're still here, thanks! I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!! xoxo

2 comments:

tracym110 said...

All the cards are great!! :) You are one talented girl!
Tracy M

Leanne said...

These are all awesome Linsey!! You do fantastic work! Hugs, Leanne