Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hey Cupcake!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Whatever your day and evening involves, I wish you all the love in the world my sweet friends! Here's a lil something I baked up for Valentine's Day this year, hope it satisfies your sweet tooth! I made the toothpick inserts using My Creative Time's Stitched Heart Die and 100% Sweetness stamp set (die included with set!) and my swiss dots embossing folder.
Cherry Vanilla cupcakes with Cherry frosting and pink suger spinkles YUMMERS!!!
 Think of all the possibilities for your own custom toothpick inserts! So simple, fun and makes any treat extra special!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a love-filled day! <3

4 comments:

Glora said...

WOW, delicious and beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day to you! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

Can you please send me some of those YUMMY cupcakes my sweet friend. Awesome project btw. Happy Valentine's Day to you too. I hope you have a great one.

Hugs,
Kate

Stacy Morgan said...

Linsey these are totally cute. Great cupcake sticks.

Cassandra said...

Yummy! These are soo cute and yummy! Miss you :)

hugs
Cassandra