Thursday, March 20, 2014

Christmas in Green

Well hello friends! I hope you are having a GREAT day--and if it isn't, why not make it great?! Exactly ;)
I made my weekly Christmas card for Christmas Challenges w/Sketches challenge #115 using their great sketch! Maybe you wanna join in too--get a few cards done before the holidays hit again, way too soon! Yep! So here's my card and you may notice the green tones--well that's because I also joined in this weeks Gina K's StampTV Mix It Up Monday Challenge-Going Green! I'm done with St. Patrick's Day cards obviously, so I went with a monochromatic green Christmas card, yay!
I really like this sketch! It's wonderful and easy and I think I'll use it again, thanks to Christmas Challenge with Sketches challenge blog! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you all a most awesome and blessed day! 

8 comments:

Peanut said...

Can't go wrong with a little green at Christmas! Such a pretty card, Linsey. I also love the use of pearls... really adds a touch of elegance to this clean design.
xxx Asha

Unknown said...

Loving the combo of patterns and the soft colors on this! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments! :) *hugs*

Life and Knits said...

OMG Linsey, this is beautiful. All the details make it fabulous!!

Susie

Kate said...

Pretty card my friend, love the colors too. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Jolanda said...

Linsey, you made a great card with our sketch from CCWS, lovely to read you like it very much.. Thanks for joining our challenge

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey love!! Thanks for the amazing comment which made my morning! This card is so cute. LOVE this trees image from Gina. I've used it many times :)

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty green, very sweet
Hugs julie P

~ Jo ~ said...

This is such a fun sketch and a cute card! I love the monochromatic look!
Hugs,
Jo
xox
hearts; Shop 3 Twenty Crafts ♥
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥